FREE STANDARD DELIVERY*
ON ORDERS OVER $150 *within the U.S.

GellyFit Professional products are manufactured with the highest quality ingredients. Our gels are 7-free, hypo-allergenic and cruelty free.  

Gel Polish IngredientsDi-HEMA TrimethylhexylDicarbamate 52%, HEMA 32%, Butyl Acetate 6%, Sucrose Benzoate 4.5%, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate 3%, Benzophenone 2%, StearalkoniumHectorite, Ethyl Acetate, Silica, Hydroxycyclohexyl phenyl ketone, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Red 201, Red 6, Yellow 10, , Red 7 (Lake), Blue 1

Bonder Ingredients: Alcohol Denat, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetone, Ethyl Acetate, Copolymer(Urethane Acrylate), Tocopheryl Acetate

Base Gel Ingredients: Di-Hema Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, HEMA, Hydroxypropyl methacrylate, Trimethylbenzoyl diphenylphosphine oxide, Hydroxycyclohexyl phenyl ketone, Violet 2/ CI60725

Top Gel Ingredients: Acrylates/Carbamate Copolymer (Urethane Acrylate), HEMA, Butyl Acetate, Sucrose Benzoate, Benzil dimethyl ketal, Hydroxy cyclohexyl phenyl ketone

Nail Lacquer Ingredients: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nirtocellulose, Phthalic Anhydride/Trimellitic Anhydride/Glycols Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Octocrylene, Adipic Acid/Fumaric Acid/Phthalic Acid/Tricyclodecane, Dimethanol Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 34 Lake (CI 15880:1), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Tocopheryl Acetate, Phosphoric Acid

WARNING

Do not apply to severely damaged or infected nails.

Avoid contact with eye. In case of contact with eye, flush with water up to 15 minuted and retract eyelids often. If irritation occurs, seek medical attention.

Repeated long-time, over-exposure to skin MAY cause an allergy. If an allergic reaction presents, discontinue use for a period of time. If allergy persists consult your physician. 

It is very rare but if you happen to ingest this product it MAY irritate the respiratory system. If a large amount of product is ingested, seek medical attention. 

Always use with adequate ventilation. Keep container close tightly when not in use.  Avoid prolonged exposure to light.

Always dispose of old product properly and do not allow it to flow into water sources or drainage. If spillage in such area occurs cover with soil or sand and allow it to be absorbed. Clean up material with mop or broom and dispose of properly. 

Not considered flammable when kept under 300°C / 572°F.  If exposed to temperatures above 300°C / 572°F product MAY become a risk. If product ignites due to very high temperature, use water fog, Carbon Dioxide, foam or dry chemical extinguisher to extinguish flames.

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.