GellyFit Professional products are manufactured with the highest quality, cosmetic grade ingredients. Our gels are 9-free, hypoallergenic and cruelty free.
Di-HEMA is deemed Teen, Baby, Lip, Eyelid and Skin Safe. It is free of Common Preservative, Fragrances, Parabens, Lanolin, Coconut, Topical Antibiotic, MCI/MI, Nickle, Gluten, Soy, Oil, Propylene Glycol, Irritant, Dye, BoP and SLS Free.
Gel Polish Ingredients: Di-HEMA TrimethylhexylDicarbamate 84%, Butyl Acetate 6%, Sucrose Benzoate 4.5%, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate 3%, Benzophenone 2%, StearalkoniumHectorite, Ethyl Acetate, Silica, Hydroxycyclohexyl phenyl ketone, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Red 201, Red 6, Yellow 10, , Red 7 (Lake), Blue 1
Bonder Ingredients: Alcohol Denat, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetone, Ethyl Acetate, Copolymer(Urethane Acrylate), Tocopheryl Acetate
Base Gel Ingredients: Di-Hema Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, Hydroxypropyl methacrylate, Trimethylbenzoyl diphenylphosphine oxide, Hydroxycyclohexyl phenyl ketone, Violet 2/ CI60725
Top Gel Ingredients: Acrylates/Carbamate Copolymer (Urethane Acrylate), Di-Hema, Butyl Acetate, Sucrose Benzoate, Benzil dimethyl ketal, Hydroxy cyclohexyl phenyl ketone
Nail Lacquer Ingredients: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nirtocellulose, Phthalic Anhydride/Trimellitic Anhydride/Glycols Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Octocrylene, Adipic Acid/Fumaric Acid/Phthalic Acid/Tricyclodecane, Dimethanol Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 34 Lake (CI 15880:1), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Tocopheryl Acetate, Phosphoric Acid
SAFTY DATA AND WARNINGS
Do not apply to severely damaged or infected nails.
Avoid contact with eye. In case of contact with eye, flush with water up to 15 minuted and retract eyelids often. If irritation occurs, seek medical attention. MAY cause eye irritation or damage if high concentration if left on the eye.
Repeated long-time, over-exposure to skin MAY cause an allergy. If an allergic reaction presents, discontinue use for a period of time. If allergy persists consult your physician.
It is very rare but if you happen to ingest this product it MAY irritate the respiratory system. If a large amount of product is ingested, seek medical attention.
Always use with adequate ventilation. Keep container closed tightly when not in use. Avoid prolonged exposure to light. Store in a cool, dry place.
Always dispose of old product properly and do not allow it to flow into water sources or drainage. If spillage in such area occurs cover with soil or sand and allow it to be absorbed. After all product is absorbed clean up material with broom or scoop and dispose of properly.
Not considered flammable when kept under 300°C / 572°F. If exposed to temperatures above 300°C / 572°F product MAY become a risk. If product ignites due to very high temperature, use water fog, Carbon Dioxide, foam or dry chemical extinguisher to extinguish flames.
This product is not considered harmful or volatile.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.